Review client ratings of and comments about Gokey Immigration Law Office on Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Martindale.com and Google+.
The mission of Gokey Immigration Law Office is to provide excellent, rapid, and reliable immigration legal services at an economical price and to reduce the stress and uncertainty of the immigration process for our clients.
Quality Legal Services
Our firm keeps up-to-date with the complex and ever-changing immigration system through extensive interaction with government agencies, attendance at immigration meetings and seminars throughout the United States, and significant involvement with the American Immigration Lawyers Assocation. We are familiar with the legal and procedural requirements of all government agencies with whom we interact, and our commitment to the knowledge of current regulations and information enables us to offer our clients innovative and strategic legal representation.
Quality Customer Service
Our firm is committed to excellent customer service. We are a “hands on” law firm and strive to give all of our clients immediate access to our attorneys and staff. Our goal is to provide our clients not only with top quality legal representation, but also with excellent customer service. In our effort to remain “hands on”, we work extensively through email, Internet, Skype, telephone and courier services. For business clients, we routinely provide on-site legal representation and seminars.
Our fees are also designed to reduce stress and uncertainty in the immigration process. In many cases we can offer a flat fee after an initial consultation, so clients know exactly what the process will cost. Our clients authorize the legal services they require and are only charged for what is requested.
Our areas of expertise include:
Employment-based Visa Petitions
- H-1B Professionals
- J-1 Exchange Visitors, including J-1 Waivers of the 2-year Home Country Residency Requirement
- L-1 International Business Transferees, Executives and Managers (L-1A) and Specialized Knowledge (L-1B)
- O-1 Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
- F-1 Student Issues, including Work Authorization
- TN status for Canadian and Mexican NAFTA Professionals
- P-1 Athletes
- E-Treaty Investors
- Employment based permanent petitions, including EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3, cases
- Labor Certification (PERM)
- EB-5 Investors
Employment Eligibility Compliance
- Defense of employers during government I-9, H-2a and H-2b audits and enforcement actions
- Contractual and legal I-9 compliance for contractors and subcontractors
- Federal contractor E-Verify compliance
- I-9, H-2a and H-2b Audits
- E-Verify Agent
Family-based Visa Petitions
- B Visitor Visa Applications
- K Fiancé Petitions
- Alien Relative Petitions
- Adjustment of Status Applications, including Permission to Travel and Employment Authorization
- Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) Analysis
- Applications for Removal of Conditions of Permanent Residence
- Jay Treaty for Native Americans born in the US or Canada
- Naturalization through U. S. residency requirements
- Citizenship certificates through U.S. citizen relatives
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Contact Us for Assistance
[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]