B-2 Visa

The B-2 visa enables foreign nationals interested in visiting the U.S. for pleasure for up to 180 days. The U.S. is world renowned for its many tourist attractions and events, including many of the world’s leading travel destinations.

Pleasure activities include touring, amusement, visits to family and/or friends, medical treatment and activities of a social nature. Foreign students wishing to visit or tour U.S. schools and universities prior to enrollment may also enter on a B-2 status.

Your Local Immigration Lawyer for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and the World.

Contact Us for Assistance

[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]