H1-B1 Visa

The H-1B1 visa is similar to the H-1B in most respects but is reserved for foreign nationals of Chile and Singapore. This new category was created as a result of the Free Trade Agreements between the U.S. and Chile and between the U.S. and Singapore.

To qualify for H-1B1 classification, the Chilean or Singaporean national must possess a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. university or an equivalent and be sponsored by a U.S. employer.

Spouses and unmarried children under age 21 are allowed to accompany or join the H-1B worker, in H-4 dependent status. However, they cannot work unless they independently qualify for a work visa. Spouses and children are permitted to attend school while in H-4 status.

Your Local Immigration Lawyer for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and the World.

Contact Us for Assistance

[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]