E-3 Visa

The E-3 visa is similar to the H-1B in most respects but is reserved for foreign nationals of Australia.

To qualify for E-3 classification, the Australian national must possess a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. university or an equivalent and be sponsored by a U.S. employer. The job offer must also be a specialty occupation that requires both theoretical and practical knowledge and must require a bachelor’s degree as part of its minimum qualifications.

Spouses and unmarried children under age 21 are allowed to accompany or join an E-3 worker in the U.S., in E dependent status. Spouses may seek work authorization from USCIS upon entry in E dependent status by applying for an employment authorization document. Spouses and children may also attend school.

Your Local Immigration Lawyer for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and the World.

Contact Us for Assistance

[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]