C-3 Visa

Foreign government officials on official business traveling through the U.S. may enter in C-3 status. The visa is issued for a short duration and allows C-3 travelers the ability to leave the airport during layovers in order to visit family or friends, tour or shop in the U.S.

Group travelers or families should ensure that each individual in their group has their own C-3 visa.

Your Local Immigration Lawyer for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and the World.

Contact Us for Assistance

[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]