P-3 Visa

The P-3 visa allows artists or entertainers, individually or as a group, to come to the U.S. to develop, interpret, represent, coach or teach culturally unique programs. These programs usually involve traditional, ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, artistic elements that are performed or presented to students or audiences.

Spouses and unmarried children under age 21 are allowed to accompany or join a P-3 worker in the U.S., in P-4 dependent status. Spouses and children are not permitted to work but they may attend school.

Your Local Immigration Lawyer for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and the World.

Contact Us for Assistance

[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]