P-2 Visa

The P-2 visa allows international artists and athletes to enter the U.S. on a temporary basis as part of a reciprocal cultural exchange program. This usually involves one U.S. organization abroad and one international organization in the U.S. as part of that exchange. Spouses and unmarried children under age 21 are allowed to accompany or join a P-2 worker in the U.S., in P-4 dependent status. Spouses and children are not permitted to work but they may attend school. Accompanying domestic workers (maids or nannies) may also be eligible for a B-1 visa with work authorization from USCIS.

Your Local Immigration Lawyer for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and the World.

Contact Us for Assistance

[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]