O-2 Visa

Support personnel of O-1 visa holders in the fields of athletics, entertainment, motion picture and television production may request an O-2 visa to work in the U.S. temporarily. This status is not applicable to personnel in the sciences, business or education.

Spouses and unmarried children under age 21 are allowed to accompany or join the O-2 worker, in O-3 dependent status. However, they cannot work unless they independently qualify for a work visa. Spouses and children are permitted to attend school while in O-3 status.

Your Local Immigration Lawyer for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and the World.

Contact Us for Assistance

[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]