K-1 and K-2 Visa

The K-1 visa allows the fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen to enter the U.S. to marry the U.S. citizen as part of the U.S. immigration policy to unite families. The marriage should take place within 90 days of the fiancé(e) entering the U.S. Failure to marry the U.S. citizen fiancé(e) within the 90 days will prevent the foreign national from being eligible to apply for permanent residence.

Minor children belonging to the fiancé(e) may also apply for K-2 status to enter the U.S. with their parent and subsequently apply for permanent residence.

Your Local Immigration Lawyer for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and the World.

Contact Us for Assistance

[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]