C-1 Visa

The C-1 visa, also known as the transit visa, enables foreign nationals with layovers in the U.S. to leave the airport and visit family or friends, tour and shop during long layovers. Transit visa travelers are required to leave the U.S. on their departing flight.

Group travelers or families should ensure that each individual in the group has their own C-1 visa.

Your Local Immigration Lawyer for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and the World.

Contact Us for Assistance

[contact-form-7 id=”432″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]